To place a lodge event on the Grand Lodge Calendar, the lodge must complete and submit the official Grand Lodge of Iowa Visitation Information form to the Grand Lodge of Iowa Office.
Grand Master Dennis R. Heflin May Schedule
(*Grand Master Expects to be present)
(**Grand Lodge Officers Expect to be present)
15 – Cedar Rapids – Lodge Service Committee Meeting, Grand Lodge of Iowa Library and Museums at 10:00 A.M. (Personal)
*17-19 – Rapid City, South Dakota – Annual Communication of the Grand Lodge of South Dakota.
17 – Mount Vernon – Mount Vernon Lodge No. 112 Regional School 5:30 P.M.
18 – Waterloo – Waterloo Lodge No. 105 Regional School 9:00 A.M.
20 – Happy Father’s Day
*22 – Cedar Rapids – Meeting of the Finance Committee, Iowa Masonic Library and Museums, 813 First Avenue SE at 11:00 A.M. (Personal)
*24-26 – Des Moines – Grand Assembly of Rainbow. 6:00 P.M. (Personal)
**29 – Council Bluffs – Rededication Ceremony at Cobia Lodge No. 631, 130 S 6th Street, Council Bluffs. Practice is at 5:00 P.M. Dinner is at 6:00 P.M., Ceremony is at 7:00 P.M. G.L.O.’s Dark Business Suits, Ladies are invited.
I want to thank everyone who sent get well cards, made phone calls, posted expression of care on social media, and had me in their thoughts and prayers during my recent surgery and recovery.
Fraternally, Arthur G. Crandon P.G.M.
To Add the Grand Lodge of Iowa Events Calendar to your calendar copy the following URL.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, next to “Other calendars,” click Add From URL.
- Highlight and Copy the entire https:// calendar address above
- Paste the calendar’s address in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
- It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.